Free Legal Advice on Work-Related Issues

Do you have questions about workmen's comp and other work place issues? 

Lawyers from the labor law firm of Ford & Wallach can answer questions from members.  In addition, members are welcome to contact F&W at any time, 213-380-3140 or Tell them you are from AFSCME Local 800.